In this Advanced Web Analytics certification training, you will master the critical elements of web, social, mobile and content analytics to optimize your organization’s ability to make highly informed business decisions. You’ll become an expert at collecting and working with multi-channel data sources, perform quantitative and qualitative searches, and more with this Digital Web Analytics course. Enroll now to become a data wizard and give your company a competitive edge.
What are the course objectives?
Advanced Web Analytics is the science of analysis that focuses on various forms of Internet data. It involves the collection and analysis of data that lead to more informed business decisions and an optimization of an organization’s digital ecosystem and supporting business processes. Web analytics takes data from websites, mobile applications, social media, Internet of Things, or third party sources and combines them with back-office Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and sales systems to improve core business strategies, optimize workflow and maintain a competitive edge.
This Advanced Web Analytics course covers fundamental concepts of analytics and dives deep into web, social, content and mobile analytics, illustrating common analytical scenarios and how to use popular web analytics tools used by marketers across the major industry domains. The course approaches web analytics from both a strategic and practical perspective, showcasing detailed tips and techniques for using Google Web analytics and other platforms and tools. You’ll keep pace with the most important analytics trends and prepare for a career in web and digital analytics.
|Section 1 : Introduction to Digital Analytics|
|Section 2 : Building Blocks|
|Section 3 : Fundamentals of Digital Analytics|
|Section 4 : Business Perspective|
|Section 5 : Methodology - Lean Six Sigma|
|Section 6 : Data Analysis Fundamentals|
|Section 7 : Analysis Perspective Providing Insights|
|Section 8 : Enabling Capabilities|
|Section 9 : Managing Analytics|
|Section 10 : Audience|
|Section 11 : Acquisition|
|Section 12 : Behavior|
|Section 13 : Conversions & Onboarding|
|Section 14 : Retention and Expansion|
|Section 15 : Advocacy|
|Section 16 : Privacy and Ethics|
|Section 17 : Wrapping Up|
What Will I Learn?
- How to leverage data from various sources to conduct quantitative and qualitative research, and deliver actionable, data-informed business insights
- How digital data analytics drives important insights for all aspects of the customer lifecycle across digital channels
- Understanding the concepts of web analytics from ground zero to mastering the analytics domain across digital channels
- In-depth knowledge of web analytics, social analytics, mobile analytics and content analytics
- Complete end-to-end understanding of how digital and data analytics impact the conversion funnel, customer retention and acquisition, CPA, LTV and the customer engagement.
- Product knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Digital Studio, Klipfolio and Tableau.
- Online web analytics implementers
- Online web analytics data reporters
- Digital analysts
- Digital marketers
Exam & Certification
How do I become certified in advanced web analytics?
- Complete 85% of the course or attend one complete batch.
- Complete seven mini projects and one simulation test with a minimum score of 60%.
Get upto 40% discount when you purchase this course from Mycoach Labs Ltd., Mauritius.